About the Evaluation
This test evaluates the evolution of blood lactate in an incremental protocol of intensity or by blocks. From it, the training zones are extracted at a certain moment of the season, or the lactate stability is confirmed at a fixed competition intensity. This test is useful to analyze the evolution of the training zones during a training block, or to confirm the ability to sustain a rhythm, depending on the time or duration of the objective competition.
The Assessment Report
- Training zones by pace/power, heart rate and perceived exertion.
- Evolution of the lactate curve, heart rate and perceived exertion, compared with previous tests
- MAP/VAM, first metabolic threshold and second metabolic threshold
- In running tests, cycle frequency per step/intensity.
- The cycling tests are carried out on the athlete’s own bicycle.
- Bring sportswear and training shoes.
- In the race pace confirmation tests, it is necessary to bring competition clothing and nutrition.
- It is necessary NOT to have done demanding training or lower trunk strength during the previous two days
- Men: shaved chest area.
- Women: not be in the pre-menstrual or menstrual phase of the cycle
Contact Robert Campos
Send a form or talk to him directly via Whatsapp.