About the Evaluation
This test provides all the information provided by sports ergospirometry, obtaining the training zones with maximum precision thanks to the measurement of blood lactate. In addition, energy consumption at rest and during exercise is evaluated, to obtain useful information that will allow complementing a nutritional plan during training or competition, especially in competitions of medium or long duration, such as Half Marathon, Marathon, Triathlon. Ironman, Triathlon 70.3 or any road cycling competition.
The Assessment Report
- Body composition
- Physiological variables: Maximum Oxygen Consumption (VO2max), Maximum Aerobic Power or Velocity (MAP/MAV), Ventilatory Thresholds and Energy Efficiency.
- Individual Physiological Profile (AIYM)
- Training zones by pace/power, heart rate and perceived exertion.
- Energy expenditure at rest and energy consumption by training zone
- Lactate curve evolution report
- Energy expenditure and metabolic stability at competition rates in running and cycling.
- Go fasting for 3-4 hours (no more than 5 hours of fasting). You can drink water.
- The cycling tests are carried out on the athlete’s own bicycle.
- Bring sportswear and training shoes
- It is necessary NOT to have done demanding training or lower trunk strength during the previous two days
- Men: shaved or with little beard, and shaved chest area.
- Women: not be in the pre-menstrual or menstrual phase of the cycle
Contact Robert Campos
Send a form or talk to him directly via Whatsapp.